Engle Martin is a leading national independent loss adjusting and claims management provider. We provide a comprehensive line of service offerings including commercial property, casualty, inland marine/cargo, heavy equipment and large loss adjusting, as well as TPA/claims management and subrogation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive pay and benefits and an environment where teamwork, ongoing professional development, continuous improvement, and exceptional service are valued and rewarded.
We currently have an outstanding career opportunity for a Project Manager, Technology Applications. The Project Manager, Technology Applications is responsible for assuring that effective application platform projects produce the information necessary to meet the requirements of the companies, employees, customers and partners across the Engle Martin enterprise. The incumbent assures the completion of project by coordinating resources, and timetables with user departments and information technology assets. The Project Manager plans, organizes and executes application initiatives using project management methodologies aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
- Assumes accountability for assigned technology application projects including : hands-on business process scoping, architecture, approval, wire framing, development, time-lines, resources, testing, training, tracking, support and maintenance plans as it applies.
- Assures compliance with internal and external audit requirements, project change control, contractual agreements, and project vendor relationships including performance.
- Maintains a thorough and current familiarity with the various businesses' hardware, cloud services and software resources demonstrates an ongoing and comprehensive understanding of stand-alone and distributed business applications.
- Stays abreast of industry information, development, and trends; maintains an understanding of the internal and external factors affecting the business from EMA's and the clients' perspective; participates in ongoing training and development as assigned or approved to assure knowledge and skills remain current and comprehensive.
Types of Projects the Project Manager, Technology Applications would perform:
- Re-Implementation of MS Dynamics CRM 2016 Online from on-Prem 2011
- Claims management system enhancements, upgrade, new implementation
- Finance application integrations and enhancement
- Mobile functionality projects
- Acquisition application integrations
- Client system integrations
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field or related experience; minimum of five (5) years' experience within Information Technology
- Experience in implementing effective and innovative software development methodologies both Agile Scrum and Waterfall based
- Project Management experience in a production environment
- Project Manage Certifications are preferred
- Project Management experience including custom development, existing application upgrades, implementation/re-implementation of : CRM, ERP, Accounting/Finance, and/or HR applications.
- Knowledge of SQL Database Structures
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Sound writing and speaking skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and motivate professional staff
- Strong customer service orientation and customer service skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
- Broad knowledge of data processing systems, concepts, and methodologies
- Business acumen, including ability to apply fundamental budget planning and management and human resources management
- Adherence to standards of ethical behavior and professional conduct
THE ENGLE MARTIN WAY: TOGETHER, IMPACTING LIVES AND SERVING WITH PASSION.
Engle Martin & Associates is dedicated to providing a culture of care, compassion, and respect among its employees, clients, and business partners. We recognize and celebrate the value of our employees’ contributions through initiatives such as the peer-nominated EMpact award and development of The EM Way. We also believe that it is critical to invest in the personal and professional development of our employees; therefore, we provide training opportunities through Engle Martin University, encourage industry association involvement, and support professional designations and certifications. Additionally, Engle Martin is committed to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures through activities such as Kaizen events featuring cross-functional team representatives.
Engle Martin recognizes, too, that it’s our responsibility to be a good corporate citizen, not only inside our organization but also within the community. Our company applauds community outreach across the country through our local EMbrace teams and promotes giving back to our communities through corporate charitable donation and employee donation match programs.