At American Family Insurance, we're driven by our customers and employees. That's why we provide more than just a job – we provide opportunity. Whether you're already part of our team in search of a new challenge or new to our company and ready for what's next, you're in the right place. Every dream is a journey that starts with a single step. Start your journey right here. Join our team. Bring your dreams.Quick Stats:
AZ Phoenix Office, CO Denver-West Regional Office, MN Eden Prairie Office, MO St Joseph-Central Reg Ofc, WI Madison-East Regional Ofc
R2396 Call Flow Analyst (Open)
Call Flow Analysts assist management in ensuring superior customer service and cost-effective operations by providing daily analysis, reporting, and recommendations regarding customer contact center call and workflow. They develop call and workflow forecasts and create contact center representative schedules accordingly, matching staffing to workload volume patterns. Analysts assist with long-range staffing plans and monitor intra-day volume / duration and work with contact center management to change resource allocation to meet customer service and efficiency goals.
This position can be located in any of our operating states.
Relocation assistance is available.
Intra-Day Resource Allocation Management (45%)
- Monitors actual call and work receipts during the day, compares actual to forecast volumes and makes and communicates appropriate representative allocation changes needed to comply with customer service goals.
- Responds to ad hoc changes to individual representative availability during the business day, realigns on-telephone assignments to ensure goal customer service level achievement and communicates required changes to representatives.
- Creates staff requirement and allocation scenarios to smooth intra-center spikes in call volumes within and across queues.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities to better utilize scarce representative resource by day and increment, aligning assigned staff to required staff need, based upon historical call and work volumes.
- Initiates frequent, routine communication with care center managers to ensure developed representative adherence to schedules and intra-day changes to assignments.
Scheduling & Forecasting (25%)
- Analyzes historical data, business plans and other factors to develop forecasts of both on-telephone and off-telephone work for the customer contact centers.
- Works with the planning or metrics functions to develop contact center capacity models.
- Prepares and communicates daily representative on-telephone schedules, using baseline schedule information, daily schedule change information and guidance from managers.
- Prepares daily representative off-telephone schedules, including production work assignments and representative follow-up activities.
- Balances on-telephone and off-telephone work time to help ensure high representative morale and maintain representative processing skills.
Call & Production Work Performance Reporting (20%)
- Prepares and communicates daily and weekly call and production work reports for care center leadership and managers.
- Working closely with care center quality assurance managers, prepares and communicates representative time allocations, by call type, to help ensure maintenance of best practice call times and to identify outlying performers.
- Provides care center call performance reports and acts as the primary care center contact for corporate inquiries.
- Conducts analysis and provides recommendations for appropriate staffing and scheduling plans. Reports on optimal work schedules and on-going adjustments and improvements to staff levels, skill groups and work load balancing.
- Identifies call volume trends, by day and time of day.
Care Center Operational Improvement (10%)
- Actively participates in customer care center operational improvements.
- Routinely contributes improvement suggestions to management, quality assurance and/or planning.
- As assigned, participates on inter-Care Center committees.
- This position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- This position requires travel up to 5% of the time
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions, support or service
- Demonstrated experience with call center automation systems.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of call center operations.
Stay connected: Join our Talent Community!