Status Processing Specialist - Indianapolis
- Career Level
- Not Specified
We are always looking for great talent to fill current/future openings at Assurant.
Handle escalated inbound and outbound calls from loan officers, processors, underwriters, executives, appraisers, and property owners to obtain and report a real estate appraisal's progress from order entry to product delivery. Contact appraisers and clients for status updates while maintaining a detailed communication record on our web based platform. Communicate to clients and appraisers a general understanding of appraisal related products alongside client and company operational procedure. Take action on each file with a superior level of execution and decision making and quickly and accurately determine what action is needed on issue files. Handle client concerns with autonomy to achieve client's expectations and negotiate fees and turn times with appraisers while exhibiting knowledge of all company protocols and procedures.
Primary Role Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Handle escalated inbound and outbound phone calls
- Conduct daily calls on all orders in STAT processing queues to obtain and report status updates
- Troubleshoot problematic scenarios during all stages of the appraisal process
- Provide follow up support to other StreetLinks departments for timely receipt of needed products and information
- Work directly with Sales and Executives to assist clients with escalated files
- Act as a contact between all departments
- Provide feedback to department managers of reoccurring errors and ongoing issues that result in files being marked as STAT.
- Daily maintenance of the STAT email and phone queue
- Keep up-to-date with all processing departments respective protocols and procedures
Overtime may be requiredQualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6-months work experience or a completed college degree/program
- Basic computer and/or data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking with ability to use logic and reason to identify strengths and weaknesses to problems
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively; listens and gets clarification
- Communicates effectively both orally and written
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to process confidential information and consistently perform with a high level of customer service
- Industry experience preferred
- Typing skills of 40 plus WPM
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, data entry and Internet Explorer
This position will be in our StreetLinks Lender Solutions® division. StreetLinks provides an innovative and comprehensive suite of valuation services and lending technology solutions to banks, lenders and other mortgage industry firms. StreetLinks' commitment to quality and service, embodied by our partnership approach to clients and appraisers, continues to set us apart as the nation's premier lending solutions partner. StreetLink's products and services are used by thousands of mortgage bankers and appraisers nationwide to simplify and improve everyday business operations. For more information, visit http://www.streelinks.com/
Assurant Specialty Property is a leading provider of insurance services in partnership with financial institutions, mortgage lenders, manufactured home sellers, auto finance companies, property managers and their customers. Services include insurance tracking and management, lender-placed homeowners insurance, and property and personal coverage such as renters, farm and flood insurance. With more than 5,000 employees across the country, including executive offices in Atlanta, Assurant Specialty Property serves clients and customers in all 50 states.
Requisition Number: 45806