Are You Driven?® We are.
GAINSCO Inc. is a property and casualty insurance holding company. Through our insurance brand, GAINSCO Auto Insurance®, we concentrate our efforts on the nonstandard personal automobile market, specializing in minimum-limits personal auto insurance. GAINSCO was established in 1978 as a Texas corporation and is based in Dallas, Texas. Our insurance operations are conducted through MGA Insurance Company Inc., a Texas corporation.
At Gainsco we are committed to championship performance. This is epitomized by the championship-winning No. 99 racing team we sponsor and is experienced by our customers every day in the way we service their needs. We are driven to provide:
- An insurance product that is flexible and customizable
- A highly competitive price
- Superior customer support and claims handling
- A solid company you can rely on
- A growing organization that has opportunities for advancement
Gainsco sells insurance policies through independent partner agents who, like us, are driven to provide outstanding service and support. As your trusted advisor, your local agent is an expert who lives and works right in your community. Our agent network services our customers in the following states: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia.
Gainsco Auto Insurance has a career opportunity in our Dallas office for the Total Loss Team Leader. This is a vital leadership role that is responsible for managing the team of adjusters that handles our total loss settlements.
Lead the Total Loss Team to achieve targeted high levels of performance in claims handling, customer service, and compliance. Partner with other claims teams across the organization to develop and improve total loss processes. Oversee our salvage handling process. Report on team results and handling trends. Build technical team performance to achieve established goals, compliance with company guidelines, and regulations in each venue.
· Conduct file reviews to assess staff efficiency, accuracy and compliance
· Effectively communicate with staff, leaders, and coordinate successful collaboration with other departments
· Submit timely and accurate assessments of team performance to leadership that identify areas of opportunity and outline the steps required to improve outcomes
· Assist with Total Loss Team training
· Ensure regulatory compliance in team file outcomes
· Position the Total Loss Team to support the CAT Team during storm response as needed
· Assist with setting team priorities and high standards of performance
· Other duties as assigned that support the success of the Total Loss Team
· Team Leader experience in Auto Claims is required
· Ability to demonstrate an advanced level of total loss and salvage handling skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to lead, direct, train, and coach staff
· Prior Total Loss Team leadership preferred
· Requirement to successfully complete the state adjuster licensing process in all assigned states
· High School or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred
· Auto appraisal experience is a plus
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, Annual bonus potential. Excellent benefits package: medical, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation and Holidays. EOE.
GAINSCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
About Gainsco Auto Insurance
GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia. GAINSCO Auto Insurance has fully integrated insurance capabilities, including marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims handling. Our operations are bilingual (English/Spanish). If you are looking for a strong stable company with a fast paced environment this is the place for you. At GAINSCO Auto Insurance we take pride in our employees and recognize the importance of strengthening and expanding their skills so they can grow as we grow. We offer an excellent benefits package to our full time employees, which include: Paid Vacation and Holidays; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability; Life and AD&D Insurance; 401k Retirement Savings Plan.