Customer Service Front Desk Representative
- Career Level
- Entry Level
The Customer Service Front Desk Representative is responsible for directing callers to appropriate company personnel and departments, while keeping the number of rings to a minimum by placing callers on hold if necessary. Greets all company visitors and assists walk-in customers and supports the Customer Service department by handling routine calls. Has the ability to defuse negative situations with professionalism and maturity. Professional business dress is required while representing the Company in day-to-day operations.
- Communicates over the telephone and in-person in a courteous and pleasant manner, projecting confidence with a positive tone.
- Greets all company visitors and assists walk-in customers as needed.
- Maintains self-control in difficult situations.
- Operates a console-type switchboard.
- Oversees activity on security camera system and admits visitors or delivery persons as needed.
- Accepts insurance payments from insured and packages for company personnel.
- Maintains fax queue by forwarding to proper personnel in a timely fashion, with particular attention to messages from our night claim line.
- Identifies trends and reports items to appropriate management.
- Strong technical skills.
- Maintain Lobby area clean.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- College Degree Preferred or High School with minimum four years related work experience.
Apply for Customer Service Front Desk Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly