Life Sciences Underwriter, Vice President and Assistant Vice President
- Career Level
New subsidiary of a medical provider company is currently looking for a Life Sciences Underwriter at Vice President and Assistant Vice President level to support the expansion of its products/completed operations liability and clinical trials liability insurance businesses in the Life Sciences segment.
- develop and maintain productive relationships with distribution partners,
- rigorously select, evaluate and secure individual accounts that meet underwriting standards and guidelines,
- constructively engage with peers and company support areas in day to day decision-making and customer service.
- Should possess a strong interest in the dynamics and trends underlying the life sciences industry and related social, regulatory, economic and legal trends impacting it.
- An interest in acquiring RPLU or CPCU designation
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years college) required.
- Seven (7) or more years life sciences or other healthcare/medical professional liability underwriting experience. Equivalent experience in a broker capacity is also acceptable.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and demonstrated aptitude with Windows based operating systems
Position may be in Hartford, CT or Chicago, IL
Apply for Life Sciences Underwriter, Vice President and Assistant Vice President
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly