Account Manager, Commercial Lines
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Our client is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager. This position is responsible for the production of new accounts as well as the retention, upgrading and cross selling of existing accounts. Provide prompt, efficient, high-quality service to effectively manage assigned book of business in a professional and courteous manner.
Key Result Areas:
• Prompt, efficient, high-quality service
• New account production
• Retention of existing accounts to include upgrading and cross selling
• Obtain referrals from satisfied customers
• Accurate documentation and information
Essential Functions - may include, but are not limited to:
• Employee is required to maintain all licenses as required by the State Dept. of Insurance.
• Review monthly expiration lists to determine appropriate action, identifying accounts that need remarketing, reviewed or upgraded according to department standards.
• Prepare renewal reviews with customer and develop proposals, participate in monthly account review meetings. Process renewals timely basis.
• Process daily mail and / or downloaded transactions for assigned accounts.
• Answer and process all telephone and mail requests for information, endorsements, ID cards, insurance certificates, billing inquiries, cancellation and other services as required (including carrier and third party requests.) Prepare all insurance documentation in compliance with the policy terms and conditions.
• Enter all data into system on non-downloaded accounts keeping file current at all times. Review all downloaded data for accuracy supplementing the information as necessary.
• Document account activity in the system as it occurs and scan items as needed. Follow through using the automated activity system.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma required, plus CT property and casualty insurance license. Three years commercial lines insurance experience or some comparable combination of education and experience. Must complete Continuing Education hours as required by the State of Connecticut.
Apply for Account Manager, Commercial Lines
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly