Eberl Claims Service is a subsidiary of Engle Martin & Associates, a national insurance services provider. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that highly values its people, team work, and excellence in customer service then Eberl is right for you! We are seeking to hire a HR Coordinator in Lakewood, CO. At Eberl, we provide insurance claims handling solutions that exceed client expectation and as such, have raised the bar for the entire industry. We pride ourselves on hiring and retaining top adjuster talent, allowing us to maintain our status as an industry leader. Since 1987, Eberl has been Adjusting the Standard!
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE: The Human Resources Coordinator provides a broad scope of administrative and technical support to the department to assure that key internal and external customers (applicants, employees, and managers) receive superior service. The incumbent has a primary focus on the medical plan administration for temporary employees and administrative functions with the 401k plan. Additional responsibilities include supporting effective recruitment and selection, new employee onboarding and orientation, education and training services, HR systems, and employee relations. The role entails tasks ranging from routine office and customer service duties to those involving research, analysis, reporting, and process improvement.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Conducts the end-to-end process for the adjuster health insurance program. Includes create and update enrollment guide, reconcile benefits remittance amounts for weekly wire, track of forms and adjuster eligibility, distribution of enrollment packets & waivers, maintain benefits e-mail inbox and track Cobra eligibility and termination of coverage.Performs 401K processes including track eligibility and distribute enrollment materials, run reports and upload 401K deferrals weekly, update and maintain 401K Elections spreadsheet, maintain Summary Contributions spreadsheets, mail out and track Fee Disclosures and Notices, schedule quarterly 401K meetings and send out invites, file 401K documentation, update 401K packets as needed, enter 401K Waiver and Election dates into web application, assist in keeping 401K items in compliance and organized, assist in compiling and researching items for the annual 401K Audit.
- Facilitates the preparation and dissemination of orientation, education, and training and development materials; coordinates activities to welcome new employees to the organization,.
- Serves as point person for HR reporting and benefits enrollment system.
- Helps maintain up-to-date, accurate company organizational charts.
- Maintains employee personnel files in electronic and/or hard copy format as necessary; enters and retrieves data as needed; keeps files current and segregates information as required for compliance purposes. Safeguards the confidentiality of employee information and records, following proper protocols for disclosure of information.
- Provides verification of employment as assigned or requested, in keeping with established organization protocols on disclosure of confidential employee information.
- Provides administrative support for various employee recognition, celebration, and communication activities in collaboration with, and under the guidance of, HR leaders and other management and employee stakeholders.
- Schedules appointments as necessary or assigned; makes travel arrangements as requested; completes and submits expense reports as requested.
- Composes, photocopies, scans, files, and distributes various electronic and hard-copy business memos, reports and correspondence. Proofreads documents for accuracy. Prepares and files electronic and hard-copy documents, using various software applications as required.
- Functions as an effective member of the team, assisting co-workers as needed and learning from colleagues and supervisors; supports the goals of the region, division, and organization; participates in special assignments and activities as required or approved; demonstrates initiative in the interest of Engle Martin and its customers.
- Upholds the values of Eberl and the Engle Martin enterprise and the culture espoused by The EM Way, consistently demonstrating professionalism, integrity and the highest standards of ethical behavior and professional conduct; conducts oneself in a manner that reflects favorably on the organization. Maintains the confidentiality of proprietary and sensitive information, exercising sound judgment and discretion in any disclosure of information related to EMA and its endeavors.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred.
- Minimum two to four years' experience with medical plan and 401(k) administration. Three to five years' relevant administrative support experience typically needed to demonstrate mastery of requisite knowledge and skills.
- Strong knowledge base of ACA and 401(k) requirements and reporting mandates.
- Demonstrates thorough skill set in office software, including Microsoft Office Suite (including, but not necessarily limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe and Publisher) and in internet communication and research.
- Effective at time management, prioritization, and organizing skills; excellent interpersonal, customer service, and problem-solving skills; demonstrates teamwork, compassion, and respect toward others.
- Sound written and oral business communication skills, including formatting and preparation of memoranda, letters, and reports;
- Interpersonal, customer service, and problem-solving skills; demonstrates teamwork, compassion, and respect toward others in keeping with the EM Way, as well as integrity, adherence to standards of ethical behavior and professional conduct; accountability, open and honest communication, and a commitment to continuous improvement and professional development
THE ENGLE MARTIN WAY: TOGETHER, IMPACTING LIVES AND SERVING WITH PASSION.
Engle Martin & Associates is dedicated to providing a culture of care, compassion, and respect among its employees, clients, and business partners. We recognize and celebrate the value of our employees’ contributions through initiatives such as the peer-nominated EMpact award and development of The EM Way. We also believe that it is critical to invest in the personal and professional development of our employees; therefore, we provide training opportunities through Engle Martin University, encourage industry association involvement, and support professional designations and certifications. Additionally, Engle Martin is committed to the continuous improvement of processes and procedures through activities such as Kaizen events featuring cross-functional team representatives.
Engle Martin recognizes, too, that it’s our responsibility to be a good corporate citizen, not only inside our organization but also within the community. Our company applauds community outreach across the country through our local EMbrace teams and promotes giving back to our communities through corporate charitable donation and employee donation match programs.