Litigation Quality Assurance Specialist
- Career Level
- Not Specified
At American National we put our core values of financial strength, integrity, respect, service and teamwork at the heart of everything we do. If you share these values and would like to grow your career at a strong, respected company, here's an opportunity for you.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Research, develop, design, analyze and maintain Claims Compliance and Regulatory Reviews across the Multiple Line Claims organization, in all states in which the companies do business and applicable across all lines of business, including but not limited to:
- Personal Auto
- Personal Liability
- Personal Line Property
- Fire and Allied Lines
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Auto
- Farm Operations
- Contractor Liability
- Workers Comp, and
- Litigated Claims across all lines.
These State Market Conduct Compliance Reviews will identify, to Claims Management, where additional training will be needed in order to assure Market Conduct compliance in each state.
- The internal state Market Conduct compliance reviews will ensure that the Multiple Line Claim organization is prepared for external Market Conduct exams, reducing the potential for regulatory fines or penalties and managing the associated regulatory compliance risks.
- These reviews will also provide claims adjusters with additional training on the regulatory requirements for each state.
- Research, develop, design, analyze and maintain any other types of Compliance reviews as needed by Multiple Line Claim Division and Divisional Support teams.
American National was started in 1905 in Galveston, TX, and also has offices in League City, TX, Springfield, MO, and Albany, NY. We offer life, accident and health insurance; property/casualty insurance for personal lines, agribusiness and targeted commercial businesses; and retirement, annuities and pension plan products.
We're committed to our employees and clients alike. If you want a long, rewarding career, if you want a chance to be a part of something big and if you want to make a difference in people's lives, then we want to hear from you.