Customer Services Advocate- Part time
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Member Service Advocate is responsible for supporting all lines of insurance processing; generating enrollments and providing member service through inbound and outbound calling programs, and performing administrative tasks based upon member inquiries and requests. The goal is to exceed member expectations for the products we market and the services we provide and allow them an easy way of doing business with AAA Life Insurance Company.
Demonstrate and continue to develop detailed and working knowledge of all AAA Life products and processes associated with providing service to the member.
Responsible for handling member inquiries and providing resolution to problems that may require additional escalation in a way that reflects the Member Experience philosophy of Speed, Accuracy and Style.
Exhibits strong communication and teamwork qualities and be able to deliver information confidently to members.
Follows appropriate procedures to approve and process reinstatement forms within guidelines.
Enroll members in coverage as opportunities are presented.
Assist management in the receipt and resolution of insured's and member complaints.
Consistently leverage our brand and our commitment to creating a positive member experience.
Transfer and/or redirect members to other AAA Life Insurance departments and contacts when necessary.
Maintain appropriate skills, knowledge, and level of quality for the position and take personal accountability and ownership of initiatives and requirements in support of future growth.
Receptive when direction and feedback is delivered from management.
Provide peer guidance and subject matter expertise on standard processes/procedures and department functions once trained.
Provide service leveraging a variety of resources to include technical and manual tools to successfully perform the functions of the position.
Display integrity in all interactions and model personal accountability to deliver on commitments.
Performs other duties as assigned. We have part time positions available in day and evening hours!.
- High School degree required; some college level coursework preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a life insurance license as business needs dictate.
- Completion of insurance industry or LOMA coursework highly preferred.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a customer service related position required where there is a high value placed on the customer/member experience; insurance/call center experience preferred.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of life insurance company operations, policies and procedures and knowledge of various insurance products preferred
- Perform accurate mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.)
- Must be flexible in their personal schedules and be willing to work Saturday's as business dictates.
- Prior experience navigating and operating multiple computer applications and telephone technologies desired.