Insurance Loss Control Consultant
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Currently ISC is looking for consultants throughout Southern California with a minimum of 5-years insurance carrier loss control experience to conduct WC, Liability and Property surveys. Primary responsibilities include conducting risk assessments of large properties, industrial operations, large commercial fleets and construction jobsites.
- Experience conducting insurance casualty and property risk assessments.
- Thorough understanding of Workers' Compensation, General Liability, Products Liability, Property and Auto coverage.
- Good communication and exceptional writing skills.
- You will be required to prepare written reports of your findings and generate recommendations for deficiencies noted.
- Applicants must have a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, be a self-started, aggressively schedule appointments and submit reports in a time manner.
ISC values a good working relationship with their consultants and pays twice a month on the 1st and 15th. We have a well staffed quality control department that works with consultants to help them understand reporting formats and client needs.
We pay for travel and associated expenses with conducting the work. We provide dedicated coordinators to assist the consultants in scheduling their work and planning trips.
Insurance Safety Consultants, LLC is a national provider of loss control services to the insurance industry. ISC conducts surveys for property, liability, workers' compensation, commercial auto and inland marine coverages. We also provide Industrial Hygiene, Ergonomic and DOT Audit Services.
For more information about ISC, please visit our website at www.isconsultinglc.com