Vice President - Risk Management - Boston MA
- Career Level
More than just a job, you'll achieve your career goals while helping children and families realize their own working for the world's leading provider of high-quality child care, education, and work/life solutions. An organization that values the qualities that make you unique: your sense of humor and sense of responsibility, your passion for helping others and commitment to high performance. See why they’ve been and recognized sixteen times as one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.
*OPEN TO RELOCATION CANDIDATES
About the Role:
- The Vice President of Risk Management oversees the Risk Management department and the development and administration of risk management programs.
- You will manage the creation and modification of policies to comply with safety legislation and industry practices.
- Coordinate and develop organization-wide programs for managing and promoting best practices.
- Act as the liaison to attorneys, insurance companies, and individuals.
What we are looking for:
- BS in related field with at least 10 years of insurance underwriting, claims and industry experience.
- Experience as a corporate risk manager directly involved in the purchase of insurance coverage's
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in the commercial insurance markets and captives
- Knowledge of risk management governance and controls
- Excellent people management and leadership abilities
Apply for Vice President - Risk Management - Boston MA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly