Client Program Manager
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Client Program Manager will serve as an internal and external liaison between our clients and Assurant departments including performing project management functions and implementing new products and programs and/or identifying new opportunities with existing clients and growing existing programs.
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities
- Manage client relationships by building and maintaining a positive relationship with key client contacts at all levels of partner organizations.
- Perform project management functions for client projects and new product/service implementations.
- Ensure deliverables from Assurant are provided on time, every time and provide updates on various business reports or initiatives.
- Leverages mobile industry knowledge and experience to recommend program changes and enhancements
- Understands business arrangements both contractual and financial and can identify trends and fluctuations and communicate program health to clients and management team
- Grow client's existing business through the introduction of new products and services.
- Evaluate client's financial performance and provide management and clients with recommendations to assure program profitability.
- Troubleshoot and source appropriate support channels internally and monitor progress of all tasks through regular follow-up and escalation as necessary.
- Support internal and external training on new programs/products.
- Bachelor's degree or minimum 7 years of experience in Marketing/Business.
- 7+ years client management experience.
- 7+ years of experience in the Mobile or Cable industry required
- Experience managing large projects in a matrix organization
- Proven ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point skills.
- Up to 50% Travel
- Experience in completing action plans and projects, exposure to budgets, expense control reports or financial statements preferred
- The ability to clearly articulate ideas both verbally and written including excellent presentation skills.
- Experience with Cable, Satellite, e-tail, Retail, Mobile or Extended Service Contracts a plus.