Supervisor, Quality Assurance- Weekends
- Career Level
- Not Specified
· Provide verbal and written inspection training and audit / inspection results.
· Map out employed Quality process flows and identify potential process and workflow improvements.
· Personally perform internal quality audit work in accordance with developed Quality / Company standards.
· Ensure adherence to company policies and process standards, while maintaining employee morale and overseeing the training of new and existing staff.
· Work with management to establish department and company goals, and rely on experience, judgment and innovation to achieve them.
· Create and utilize reports to accurately represent product flow and task completion rates and percentages.
· Liaison between teams, shifts, and departments, and partner with vendor / customer / client representatives.
· Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment for personnel to work in while ensuring all safety and environmental regulations are followed.
· Ensure proper labor utilization and develop staffing requirements.
· Conduct interviews for all nonexempt personnel and temporary employees.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervise upwards to 5-25 associates on a regular basisBasic Qualifications:
·High school diploma or equivalent
·Minimum of three (3) years relevant/equivalent leadership / supervisory experience work experience in addition to education requirement.
·Minimum of 3+ years in a leadership/supervisory role supervising up to 15+ associates
·Exceptional knowledge and abilities with Microsoft Office to create spreadsheets, data graphing, statistics, presentations, effective procedures, flowcharting, and inspection standards.
·Must have Strong PC skills (spreadsheets, databases, etc.) and familiarity with label printers and bar code scanners.
Preferred Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
·The ability to work independently with little supervision and in a team environment.
·The ability to interact effectively and positively with all levels of company personnel as well as external personnel.
·The ability to work in a fast paced environment and able handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
·Working knowledge of Quality and Environmental systems and product auditing.
·Ability to identify potential process and workflow improvements
·Familiarity with ISO9001
·Familiarity with 5S, Lean, Six Sigma, and Quality System Gap Analysis techniques with the ability to apply same in a practical, effective fashion.
·Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
·Strong math, reasoning, analysis and decision making skills