Regional Broker Manager
- Career Level
- Not Specified
American National is seeking a Regional Broker Manager. This role will manage and develop a broker distribution network within the assigned geographic region. This position will be a regional position that will have responsibilities to develop and manage marketing partners and a broker network.
- Recruit new marketing groups, brokers and enrollment organizations within assigned geographical region.
- Negotiate with interested group for terms that will be profitable for Standard Life and Accident.
- Work with new groups and American National administrative staff to help groups through the initial set up and start up stages.
- Provide product and procedure training to marketing groups and brokers.
- Maintain ongoing profitable and growing relationships with marketing groups and brokers in the assigned region.
- Responsible for the management of production within their geographic region.
- Maximize enrollment conditions and processes to ensure favorable enrollment and growth results.
- Maximize the exposure opportunity for American National Worksite across the assigned region.
- Working knowledge of the Worksite market and a minimum of 2 years' experience.
- Successful goal achievement in current position for at least 2 consecutive years.
- Proven ability to effectively manage time and resources to achieve company expectations.
- Proper insurance licensing required.
- Minimum 4 year degree required.
- This is a regional position and the incumbent will work from home. Extensive travel will be required to visit marketing groups, brokers, enrollment organizations and assisting with placing cases and enrollment process, training of brokers, etc.
American National was started in 1905 in Galveston, TX, and also has offices in League City, TX, Springfield, MO, and Albany, NY. We offer life, accident and health insurance; property/casualty insurance for personal lines, agribusiness and targeted commercial businesses; and retirement, annuities and pension plan products.
We're committed to our employees and clients alike. If you want a long, rewarding career, if you want a chance to be a part of something big and if you want to make a difference in people's lives, then we want to hear from you.