Field Support Associate
- Career Level
- Not Specified
About American National Insurance Company:
Chartered in 1905, American National Insurance Company has evolved into an industry leader, ranking among the largest of life insurance companies in the United States. Directly and through subsidiaries, the company offers a broad line of insurance products and services, including life insurance, annuities, health insurance, property and casualty, credit insurance, and pension plan services.
For over 100 years, American National Insurance Company has been a leader and innovator in the insurance industry and is one of the most respected and financially sound insurers in the United States. If you are seeking a position with a stable yet growing company and opportunity for career progression, American National is the place to be.
American National is currently seeking candidates for the position: Field Support Associate.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Answer incoming calls in a call center environment to assist independent producers, brokerage firms, marketing companies, financial institutions, broker/dealers and registered representatives with complex questions relating to products distributed through Independent Marketing
- Provide company product and service information to interested parties requesting or requiring such assistance
- Provide prompt, accurate, and courteous responses to these inquiries or requests instilling a favorable Company image
- Various projects including outbound calls and scheduling
- Minimum of two to four years' experience in the life insurance industry with frequent customer contact or related financial services field and/or two years of college with a minimum of an associate's degree
- Eligible to obtain an NASD Series 6 license within 6 months of employment
- General knowledge of life and annuity products
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written or oral communication skills
- Good working knowledge of PCs required
- Prior customer service experience
FLSA Status: Non-exempt.
American National Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At American National we put our core values of financial strength, integrity, respect, service and teamwork at the heart of everything we do. If you share these values and would like to grow your career at a strong, respected company, here's an opportunity for you.