Actuarial Analyst I
- Career Level
- Not Specified
At American National we put our core values of financial strength, integrity, respect, service and teamwork at the heart of everything we do. If you share these values and would like to grow your career at a strong, respected company, here's an opportunity for you.
- Assist in preparation and analysis of loss reserves and premium reserves.
- Prepare and maintain premium and loss ratio projections for corporate planning and budgets
- Create and maintain documentation for regulatory compliance
- Assist in developing and implementing new reserving and projection methods and processes
- Educational Equivalent - College degree required with emphasis in mathematics or related field. Successful completion of at least one actuarial exam required.
- Specific Skills - Good mathematical aptitude is required. Must possess excellent communication skills. Computer experience with knowledge of spreadsheet and database software desired.
American National was started in 1905 in Galveston, TX, and also has offices in League City, TX, Springfield, MO, and Albany, NY. We offer life, accident and health insurance; property/casualty insurance for personal lines, agribusiness and targeted commercial businesses; and retirement, annuities and pension plan products.
We're committed to our employees and clients alike. If you want a long, rewarding career, if you want a chance to be a part of something big and if you want to make a difference in people's lives, then we want to hear from you.