Call Center Associate
- Career Level
- Not Specified
At American National we put our core values of financial strength, integrity, respect, service and teamwork at the heart of everything we do. If you share these values and would like to grow your career at a strong, respected company, here's an opportunity for you.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Receive and process a high-volume of telephone calls from policyholders, company representatives and other interested parties that require assistance or have questions about the company's credit life insurance products.
- Provide professional, courteous and accurate responses to these requests for assistance instilling confidence in the company; therefore, creating a favorable company image.
- Basic customer service training and knowledge
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Fluent Bilingual skills in Spanish are required
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner through strong written and oral communication skills, and proficient personal computing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an aptitude for punctuality and reliability are essential.
- A minimum of one year experience in customer service.
- General insurance knowledge.
American National was started in 1905 in Galveston, TX, and also has offices in League City, TX, Springfield, MO, and Albany, NY. We offer life, accident and health insurance; property/casualty insurance for personal lines, agribusiness and targeted commercial businesses; and retirement, annuities and pension plan products.
We're committed to our employees and clients alike. If you want a long, rewarding career, if you want a chance to be a part of something big and if you want to make a difference in people's lives, then we want to hear from you.