Claims Representative III
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Automobile Club of Southern California
Claims Representative III
Costa Mesa, CA
Who is AAA
As North America's largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides more than 55 million members, across 21 states, with roadside assistance, travel, insurance, financial and automotive related services.
Our brand is synonymous with quality and trust. Our team members are compassionate, helpful, dedicated and driven to providing legendary service to our members.
Make AAA your next career move.
What you'll do
When you join the Automobile Club of Southern California as a Claims Representative III , you're bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. As a Representative within our Claims department you will b e part of the Auto Physical Damage Team and will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
* Processes moderate to highly complex claims matters involving material damage, property and/or casualty lines of insurance written by the Interinsurance Exchange in compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements.
* Primary functions include investigation, evaluation, and negotiation of automotive physical damage claims.
* Exercises discretion and independent judgment to ensure compliance with state and federal law; and with historical company, technical, and customer service Best Practices.
* Requires the highest level of technical skills.
* Conducts phone and/or field investigations to determine liability and damages.
* Identifies and obtains statements from insureds, claimants and witnesses.
* Utilizes comprehensive understanding of vehicle repair procedures and issues.
* Valid driver's license with level of financial responsibility required by the Club and an acceptable motor vehicle record required.
What you'll bring
Bachelor's (4 year) degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
No prior claims experience required.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Strong organizational skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills.
What's in it for you
A career with growth potential.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
The satisfaction of knowing you provide a meaningful service to our insured's' who rely on you for assistance.
Career development towards advancement opportunities.
90% of Manager Promotions come from within AAA.
Over 25,000 live and computer based trainings available per year, with over 60 Leadership Development Courses.
Our wide range of departments/product lines and geographical markets create exceptional career path opportunities.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental and Vision
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Illness, Holiday and Flex Days)
* Pension, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, wellness incentive program
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* Robust Employee Reward/Discount Program
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE