Contract Management & Diversity Analyst
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking career-minded individuals for our Contract Management & Supplier Diversity Operations Analyst opportunity in Costa Mesa, CA. This position within the Procurement department provides direction, design, implementation and management of programs to support the wide array of contracts with 3rd parties across the organization.
* The successful candidate will be expected to provide continued program enhancement by conducting research, performing audits, producing statistical reports and creating analysis to help the business make effective contracting decisions.
* The Analyst will work to identify trends regarding best practices within the Contract Management industry and share observations with internal leadership to enhance the current process.
* This individual will also drive process improvement and the effective use of technology to capture/maintain contracts while communicating key contractual details as needed to various internal stakeholders.
* The Analyst will closely review agreements for specific terms and conditions while helping to facilitate the contract approval process.
* Interacting with all internal business units, this person will be expected to communicate directly with internal stakeholders as needed to support their contractual needs.
* The role also assists Management in the coordination of the 'Supplier Diversity' efforts of the organization.
* The Analyst will extract data from various internal sources, track metrics regarding diverse supplier usage and seek out opportunities for program expansion including internal/external marketing efforts.
* As the key Supplier Diversity contact within the organization this person will attend events to help support the ongoing management of the program and work with vendors to register them in the program.
* The Analyst will help create all required documentation to satisfy Federal, State, and local government requirements related to Supplier Diversity, ensuring efforts are focused on meeting any legislated mandates in this area.
* Perform other duties as required by management.
* 2 or 4 year degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required. Prior experience managing projects or programs within a major organization are strongly desired.
* A proven ability to produce recommendations and proposals to drive business decisions. Professional communication skills are required, both written and oral.
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and time management skills required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office software such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel required with a particular focus on MS SharePoint preferred.
* A desire to learn new applications and expand the effectiveness of current programs is required.
* Prior Auto Club or related experience preferred.
* Past experience working with contracts and external vendor relationships preferred.
* Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
* Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
* Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
* Life Insurance
* Disability Coverage
* 401k Savings Plan
* Employee Discounts
* Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.'
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE