- Career Level
- Not Specified
- Conducts daily workflow planning to enhance business needs.
- Updates workflow management system with associate daily activity information.
- Participate in solution development according to business and technical requirements that focus on SLA performance in key functional areas
- Conducts business process analysis, needs assessments and preliminary analysis in an effort to align business initiatives.
- Provides operational support in assisting with implementation of new or existing products, processes and clients.
- Analyzes existing forms and methods to promote effective operations through standardization, improvement, simplification and discontinuance or other methods.
- Monitor data generated by the outcomes, report results and document findings according to current standards
- Responsible for the design of dashboard reporting for data analytics that target opportunities for identifying cost savings, efficiencies, waste, and customer impact. This includes data mining solutions based on provided oral and written requirements
- 4 years of work experience performing data analytics
- 3 years of experience working with Excel and other MS Office products
- Intermediate computer skills, experience in using multiple programs
- Highly detail-oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining quality expectations
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Clean driving record.
- Quickly learns new computer systems and programs
- Demonstrate and support an environment of professionalism, performance and execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results orientated and self-motivated
- High level of integrity and customer focus
This position requires incumbents to regularly sit at a desk and operate standard office equipment such as a computer and phone. Employee is occasionally required to stand and walk, lift, carry and/or move up to 50 pounds. May be asked my management to drive company vehicle to and from local shipping vendors, such as the USPS, FedEx, etc. to pick up and drop off mail.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- 1 year of project management experience
- Mortgage Servicing, Financial or Insurance of at least 1 year of experience
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including managers and subject matter experts
- Demonstrated ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and translate high-level information into details
- Ability to convey relevant analysis to support the business
- Flexibility and ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Continuously seeks opportunities for professional development and apply new knowledge to current work
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (Macros, VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables)
- Ability to write moderately complex queries using Microsoft SQL Server, MS Access, and Excel