Associate Marketing Manager - Multicultural
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Build your career. It's all right here.
We are a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life. Employees can be a force for good only when they are working at the top of their ability, learning new skills and challenging themselves with new responsibilities. Allstate's Enterprise Talent Market was developed with that in mind, to help you reach your full potential.
This individual will be responsible for all digital multicultural initiatives for the Latino market.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Leading the strategic development and integration of multicultural messaging strategies and programs for the digital channel (website, content, social, landing pages, seo) to drive customer engagement, acquisition and loyalty among specific cultural communities.
- Working with 3rd party vendors, guide and lead the agency into delivering outstanding engaging consumer programs to the Latino market such as social campaigns, new engaging content and tools that drive engagement and helps build on the Allstate reputation and voice.
- Partnering with external vendors and internal teams to maintain, enhance and update our digital presence (content, imagery, engagement features, new capabilities, SEO, marketing programs promotions and stand-alone digital applications) to support the Allstate Brand.
- Define the digital content strategy, maintain the editorial calendar for all digital properties and ensure deployment on time and on budget.
- Partner with other business units to capture new products, services and features that we need to maximize their online presence to the multicultural communities.
- Support the multi-cultural programs with reporting and data to show progress and areas that will need more efforts put towards.
- Must speak and understand Spanish fluently
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Advanced project management and marketing strategy in a digital environment to insure deadlines and budgets are met.
- Proven ability to identify and create process and procedures to insure integration.
- Advanced ability to work effectively with others and lead project teams.
- Proven ability to respond and anticipate business changes.
- Ability to understand the metrics to show support for the programs and their success or challenges and report out to leadership
- Strong knowledge and usage of Internet technologies and software applications including but not limited to Photoshop, Adobe, HTML, CMS systems
7 years of marketing experience that includes a minimum of 3 years of multicultural Internet experience. Spanish language proficiency is mandatory.
College degree preferred. Major preference: Marketing
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
Allstate is where good people can build a rewarding career and we provide the resources you need to succeed, both personally and professionally. Our culture and employee programs have also drawn praise from outside organizations like Working Mother magazine, LATINA Style and Black Enterprise. Learn more about the resources, benefits, and programs Allstate has to offer you under the MyWorkLife tab on MyDesktop.
Hear what other Allstaters think. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Please note, to be fully considered for this opportunity you must attach an updated resume to your profile when you apply, and if applicable, include:
- Your updated Allstate position(s) and titles, specific experiences and skills developed
- Committee/subgroup work
- Talent Share opportunities
- Completed programs/coursework
Visit "Managing Your Career" located under MyWorkLife (via MyDesktop) to further enhance your career profile and development goals.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.