Senior Executive Assistant
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Ullico Inc., headquartered in Washington, D.C., is actively recruiting a Senior Executive Assistant for the Chief Executive Officer. The ideal candidate will be a highly skilled and polished professional with at least five to seven years of related experience. He/she must be a self starter and a proactive problem solver who is skilled at navigating shifting priorities and can work with minimal supervision. Exceptional organizational skills and a keen attention to detail are critical. Outstanding oral and written communication skills are essential as the position will have to maintain regular communication with senior executives both internally and externally as well as interface with all levels of personnel across the organization. The successful candidate must also have a demonstrated record of handling sensitive/confidential information.
The duties/responsibilities of this position are as follows:
* Manage and coordinates extremely active CEO calendar
* Complete expense reports and process check requests as needed
* Communicate directly, and on behalf of the President & CEO, with board members, clients and staff on matters related to CEO's initiatives.
* Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
* Handle complex and detailed travel arrangements & itineraries on an regular basis
* Compose and prepare correspondence that is sometimes confidential
* Provide administrative support including answering the telephone and email correspondence
* Perform other similar and related duties as required.
The successful candidate must have five to seven years of executive level administrative experience and a minimum of an Associate’s degree. A Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred. Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel is required. Experience in the insurance industry and/or with labor organizations is a decided plus.
For over 85 years, Ullico, the only labor-owned insurance and investment company, has been a proud partner of the labor movement, keeping union families safe and secure. From insurance products that protect union members, leaders and employers, to investments in building projects that have created thousands of union jobs, our customers continue to trust us with protecting their families, employees, businesses and investments.
We offer a competitive starting salary and an outstanding benefits package including health/dental/vision, 401(k) and pension plan.