Insurance Agent Supervisor
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Are you looking for a full-time position where you will receive company support, training, and a competitive compensation/benefits package? A place where you can utilize your people and relationship building skills?
If you are a motivated, honest, driven, and goal-oriented individual looking for a long-term career, Aabana Auto Insurance can offer a rewarding and satisfying opportunity.
Aabana Auto Insurance is currently seeking an Insurance Sales Agent Supervisor to grow our organization.
What it takes to have a successful career with us:
• Excellent communication with customers and the ability to build relationships
• Prior exposure to sales (insurance, real estate, auto sales and/or other product and services)
• Outgoing, positive person
• Driven, goal-focused, and coachable professional
• Competitive spirit
• Property & Casualty Producer license or the ability to obtain licensing
• Bilingual- Spanish/English Required
Position duties include:
• Assist Field Manager of training and supervision of agents
• Assist Field Manager in motivating and training agents in order to create a positive work environment
• Assist Field Manager with resolving customer and employee matters
• Scheduling and completing bi-weekly schedules for Agent and Floaters while resolving attendance issues.
• Run QQ Analysis Reports and track the completion of QQ for all agents
• Store visits to insure that company standards are being met by agents and discussing concerns with Field Manager and agents
• Assist employees with all concerns and questions regarding underwriting, billing, voids, and any other support as needed
• Keep up to date knowledge of training manual changes, guidelines, and new programs
• Conduct all normal duties in conjunction with Sales Agent job duties
Generous Benefits included with this opportunity:
• Competitive base salary as a full-time, direct employee
• Production bonuses for individual and location success
• Benefits Package includes Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) medical, United Health Care (UHC) Dental, paid vacations, sick-time, 401(k), Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Continued Education and Training provided along with reimbursement for state mandated licensing
Aabana Auto Insurance currently operates in a number of states under these names:
• Illinois Vehicle Auto Insurance in Illinois
• A-Abana Auto Insurance in Texas
• Access Auto Insurance in Arizona
• Estrella Auto Insurance in Nevada
For more information about our company please visit:
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.