ALR Field Leader Education and Development Lead Consultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Field Leader Education and Development Lead Consultant in Northbrook, IL! The primary objective of Field Leader Education and Development is to achieve regional business objectives through effectively supporting the needs of our agencies and executing the delivery of new products and services through Sales Education.
Oversee the coordination and implementation of new and existing education initiatives based on the business needs that support business results.
• Coordination, development and delivery of education initiatives
• Working with Senior Leadership and Sales Managers to assess regional and market-level education needs
• Ongoing assessment to ascertain skill gaps and education needs in the marketplace
• Evaluate training curriculum and delivery skills of trainers to create a high performance education team
• Assists education team and actively provides feedback in the design and development of education requirements
• Prioritizes training initiatives
• Communicates impact to other departments
• Conducts business planning, sets goals for area, creates long-range plan, inputs back to ASM
• Responsible for overall education measurement and reporting to Senior Leadership and Home Office
• Consistently perform administrative responsibilities i.e. budgeting, expense tracking and management, manage voicemail and email, submission of measurement activities
• Managing education environment
• Ensure delivery of Financial Services education products and services that support regional objectives through the effective use of blended approaches (web conferences, instructor led sessions, teleconferences, e-courses)
• Assess current business need for an incumbent agency and licensed agency staff
• Develop education objectives, measurements, and targets based on those needs and audiences
• Manage the quality implementation of education and technology initiatives for the regional sales functions
• Implement home office directed education initiatives
• Analyze and report education results based on review of objectives, strategies, measurements, targets, and if necessary make adjustments
• Respond to regional education needs on as needed basis to insure Regional objectives are accomplished.
• Ensure the delivery, accuracy and maintenance of all supplies, course materials, and packages for classes delivered by the Sales Education Team
Develops communication plans for new education deliverables
• Coordination and implementation of special projects and regional pilot programs as assigned by Senior Leadership team
• Overall accountability to establish staffing hiring plan and makes hiring decisions
• Oversees the activities of the region's Education Division to ensure a high-performance environment
• Implements regional strategy and coordinates integration of objectives among Education Team and effectively communicates those plans
• Attend Regional meetings, functions, and events at the request of the Distribution Support Leader
• Develop and align short and long-term business plans and employee objectives that result in goal attainment
- FINRA Series 6 and 26 required or the ability to acquire in the timeframe set forth by the Allstate Broker Dealer. (Series licenses optional based on Regional discretion)
- Undergraduate degree in Business (or related field) is preferred.
- P&C and Life and Health Licensed (Series licenses optional based on Regional discretion)
- Experienced using Allstate technology
- Allstate product knowledge
- Possess a knowledge of sales, sales processes, back office support, and trend identification as well as a thorough understanding of agent contracts, compliance requirements, Allstate policies and procedures, including risk management policies and agency standards
- Ability to work with highly complex numbers and detailed information.
- Excellent organization skills, analytical skills and time management skills
- Computer Skills (EXCEL, PowerPoint, Access and Word.)
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills including presentation skills. Can communicate highly complex information in a way that others can understand.
- Can lead others in projects
- Ability to develop strategies
- Broad knowledge of insurance industry and the outside marketplace
- Broad knowledge of Allstate Insurance Co structure and financial processes
- 5+ years of experience
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.