At Progressive, our diverse group of more than 26,000 talented professionals come from all walks of life and all fields of business— spanning six large corporate offices and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices around the country.
Whether it's the pride of working for a successful, Fortune 200 Company or the enjoyment of experiencing a unique work environment every single day—you'll soon find out there are a lot of perks to working here.
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life, where hard work is celebrated and rewarded, where you can see what you're truly made of … and love what you do.
Join a place where innovation and creativity are a way of life — and love what you do.
Why Progressive? We're a company that doesn't stop until a job is finished, with a goal to consistently test our limits and exceed expectations. As a member of our IT group, you'll have the opportunity to work on market-changing projects in a dynamic, collaborative environment where innovative thinking is encouraged. Also enjoy competitive compensation, a first-class benefits package and generous relocation assistance.
As an Information Security Analyst, you will be part of the Identity and Access Management team as part of the Corporate Information Security Organization. In this role, you will be responsible for the operational support of the team and will be providing input into identity and access related policies and standards, process access requests, and provide customers with direction on identity and access processes. You will be involved with the assessment, analysis, and resolution of IT Security access issues, and will be creating and maintaining relevant documentation. You will have the ability to develop strong partnerships with our customers, and provide excellent customer service as related to access control.
This position administers, supports and reports on information security systems and applications and supports the development of security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss. Under moderate supervision, implements and administers systems and procedures to ensure the protection of information processed, stored or transmitted. Resolves moderately complex issues regarding information systems security including access control administration and violation analysis. Participates in security reviews, evaluations and risk assessments. Collects and compiles historical data on system access and generates reports and analyses.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in an IT discipline with two to five years of related work experience, including at least two years of information security systems data analysis and data management experience.
- Professional information technology certification in pertinent area preferred (i.e. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer - MCSE).
- Experience with configuring and maintaining business-critical computing platforms.
- Experience with implementing basic information security concepts.
- Strong computer skills, with a working knowledge of associated software and systems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Preferred skills for this role:
- Hands-on operational or end user experience with any identity and access solution (e.g., Sailpoint, RSA Aveksa, IBM Tivoli Identity Manager, Oracle Identity Manager) preferred
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Directory Services, Authentication/Authorization, Access Provisioning, Access Review, Kerberos, System Account Management, Public Key Infrastructure, Remote Access, Role and Entitlement models, Single Sign On, and Federation (SAML, Oauth) preferred
- Experience with a variety of repositories including databases (SQL, DB2, Oracle), MS Active Directory, LDAP, UNIX security and Mainframe security (Ideally RACF and TopSecret), and knowledge of their integration with other systems preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant hands on technical Identity and Access experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and balance work
- Access experience with SOX and PCI compliance would be beneficial
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or interest in obtaining
Gainshare is a bonus program given to all employees based on company profit
Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life) and a 401k plan
Ongoing training, tuition assistance and opportunities for career advancement
Award winning, inclusive environment with Employee Resource Groups
Flexible shifts, casual dress, and great corporate culture
Child care subsidy
On-site clinical care and fitness center
Relocation assistance to Northeast Ohio available; learn more about all Cleveland has to offer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56p2ENKC1Bw
Apply now and find out what it's like to be valued for the talent and passion you invest in all that you do.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying with us:
You'll be asked for information around your employment history and educational background
After applying, you are able to monitor your status in the recruiting process on your profile
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sponsorship is not available for this position. Progressive generally does not sponsor foreign national candidates for work authorization except for positions that in Progressive's determination require highly specialized knowledge and for which candidate sponsorship is appropriate.
Job: Finance and Accounting
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Mayfield Village
Employee Status: Regular