- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Physically audit each account assigned with optimum accuracy and efficiency. Complete each audit in a timely manner so that minimal accounts reach a 60 day delinquency in relation to expiration date. Audit each account in a professional and courteous manner, ensuring that all clients are provided with the highest standard of customer service. You will be responsible for completing a minimum of 420 accounts per year. Driving is an integral part of employment.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Schedule audits efficiently and economically
- Initiate confirmation calls to clients prior to appointment
- Complete each audit within 60 days of policy expiration
- Travel includes minimum three nights per week away from home
- Assist clients with any questions relating to the audit process
- Compile audit information utilizing Audit Unplugged software
- Link to home office daily
- Submit reports to supervisor
- DOCUMENT all contacts and pertinent information
- Return all calls on the same day in which they are initiated
- Attend work-related functions/meetings as directed
- Any miscellaneous duties/assignments as directed by supervisor