Product Management Analyst (AZ)
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Build your career. It's all right here.
We are a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life. Employees can be a force for good only when they are working at the top of their ability, learning new skills and challenging themselves with new responsibilities. Allstate's Enterprise Talent Market was developed with that in mind, to help you reach your full potential.
The Product Management Analyst works with the Field Product Management Team in the Southwest Region. The purpose of the department is to support and drive profitable growth and increase market share in the region through Market Intelligence, Product, Pricing, andRisk Management.The scope of this position is to lead and support profitable growth initiatives throughmeasurement, tracking and analysis ofinitiativesas well as through market intelligence.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Assess quality, loss and premium factors across lines of business against expected and desired outcomes
- Leverage business and technical skills to analyze key performance indicators and make recommendations to drive profitable growth
- Provide consultative guidance and recommendations to clients in both home office and regional departments related to business decisions
- Achieve firm project implementation timeframes and standard documentation procedures to ensure delivery of a quality product and achieve speed to market
- Lead across boundaries to provide support and influence across our sales force, pricing, claims, financial managers, customer care unit, corporate relations, and risk management partners
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Risk Management, or related curriculum such as Political Science preferred
- 2+ years experience working with complex business analytics preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Excel, SQL, Visual Basic, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced ability to manipulate and analyze data to draw appropriate conclusions
- Attention to detail with the ability to spot inconsistencies and troubleshoot potential issues
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Insurance Operations or a related field is a plus.
- Ability to manage relationships in a fast paced environment, while demonstrating persistence and problem solving skills.
- Professionalism,positive attitude, and the ability to work well with diverse perspectivesare keys to success in this position.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
Allstate is where good people can build a rewarding career and we provide the resources you need to succeed, both personally and professionally. Our culture and employee programs have also drawn praise from outside organizations like Working Mother magazine, LATINA Style and Black Enterprise. Learn more about the resources, benefits, and programs Allstate has to offer you under the MyWorkLife tab on MyDesktop.
Hear what other Allstaters think. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Please note, to be fully considered for this opportunity you must attach an updated resume to your profile when you apply, and if applicable, include:
- Your updated Allstate position(s) and titles, specific experiences and skills developed
- Committee/subgroup work
- Talent Share opportunities
- Completed programs/coursework
Visit "Managing Your Career" located under MyWorkLife (via MyDesktop) to further enhance your career profile and development goals.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.