Sr Executive Assistant (Bilingual -English/Spanish)
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Sr Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support and secretarial support to the President of Global Assistance and Financial Services business line.
Performs a wide range of administrative duties as well as coordinating and preparing information to be utilized for the benefit of the department's needs. Requires high-level administrative skills, ability to organize and coordinate a wide range of tasks, ability to prioritize daily tasks, and a friendly and courteous personality, both in person and via phone. Duties may be complex in nature and involve access to confidential information.
- Manages calendars and coordinates meetings or conference arrangements for business line President - 20%
- Makes complex domestic / international travel arrangement - 10%
- Basic report analysis to highlight items needing special attention or follow up - 10%
- Anticipates and prepares materials and presentations needed for meetings, conferences, internal reporting and appointments -10%
- Composes draft correspondence about complex or sensitive matters for executive consideration and approvals - 10%
- In executive's absence ensures that requests for action or information are relayed to the appropriate department - 5%
- Prepares and manages President's expense reports and approval of President's direct report expenses - 5%
- Manages all other administrative systems including indirect allocations regarding the line of business President's responsibilities - 5%
- Files and manages documents and company's retention policy for line of business President - 10%
- Follow up on Sales calls action items - 5%
- Coordinate portfolio periodic reports - 5%
- Uses judgment and initiative to determine approach or action to take in non-routine situations - 5%
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in administrative assistant or secretarial role
- Bilingual (Portuguese or Spanish)
- Knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs, and procedures related to the work of the office
- Ability to identify needs and initiates administrative projects
- Ability to perform considerable coordination and follow-through
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills to effectively communicate information in English and Spanish to all levels of internal and external personnel.
- Ability to apply advanced skills in area of communicating sensitive information to senior and subordinate management.
- Ability to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to accomplish most requirements of the position.
- Advanced to expert user of PC and applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, databases, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- 5-years of experience in administrative assistant or secretarial role in a corporate environment