If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship with a leading Indiana company,Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity!
Our formal summer internship program offers the best development experience possible:
- Opportunities across the organization that include insurance, technology, marketing, communications and accounting
- An introduction to the company from our executive leadership team
- Real world hands on experiences working with a team of experts
- Job shadowing opportunities across the company tailored to your specific interests
- A mix of students and majors from leading Indiana universities
- An exciting series of “field trips” to gain industry experience
- Interaction with previous intern classes working at the company
- A formal capstone presentation to the executive leadership team
We are seeking to hire a Talent Development intern to perform duties on a professional level and work closely with Talent Development. The ideal candidate is results oriented and is passionate about building a learning culture.
Why Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance:
- An iconic Indiana company that has protected Hoosiers since 1934. We are a leader in auto and homeowners insurance and the largest writer of farm insurance in the Hoosier state.
- An organization that values work/life balance in a collegial team focused environment.
- A downtown location with free parking, a company cafeteria and fitness center.
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our ideal intern can:
- Assist with day to day operations of the Talent Development functions and duties.
- Manage the learning management database by tracking program attendance.
- Create training material, including eLearning and assess training effectiveness.
- Provide support in development programs and research of training needs.
- Pursing a bachelor's degree in instructional systems design, educational technology, human resource management or a related degree?
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and authoring tools and templates, such as Camtasia, Articulate, etc.?
- Knowledgeable about adult learning theory and approaches to create learning interventions for adult learners?
- Creative? Do you think out of the box?
- Detail Oriented?
- Able to multi-task effectively to meet the desired outcome?
- Collaborative and prefer a team environment?
Employer: Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Job Reference: 16-0211
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Salary: Not Specified
Categories: Entry Level