- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Digital Optimization Analyst designs and implements AAA Life campaign analytics, reporting and insights in order to evaluate digital campaign performance. Collaborates with team members and external partners to design and execute fact-based continuous improvement and channel growth strategies using online and offline data analysis techniques with the goal of developing actionable insights.
This role requires strong analytic skills and a keen knowledge of digital marketing from technology, creative and consumer engagement aspects. Technical expertise is key, with demonstrated business/financial modeling capabilities using tools such as Excel, SQL, etc. The ideal candidate will be able to apply statistical analysis principles to business challenges, then interpret data and present learnings that can be used to obtain business objectives.
- Analyze multi-channel campaign data (online, phone) from multiple sources/databases using SQL to evaluate campaign metrics (email, display, paid search, etc.) and sales performance (leads, applications, sales, etc.).
- Interpret online campaign data, and present it in a meaningful way that leads to insightful dialogue and actionable recommendations.
- Support the Direct Sales Unit in Omaha by providing reports and data related to agent performance.
- Develop reports and ad hoc analyses that help to understand phone system traffic patterns, identify differences among our customer groups, online usage behaviors and recognize opportunities for campaign improvements.
- Leads and participates in discussions with stakeholders to define digital requirements, development needs, and measurable marketing objectives for interactive marketing campaigns. Develop strong relationships with internal and external parties alike and is viewed as an Analytic SME.
- Design marketing tests. Report on test results. Determine the significance of the results. Write test reports and determine next steps.
- Conduct online advertising, search and email campaign data analysis design and develop reporting based on the needs of the business.
- Collaborate with digital marketing team to understand campaign goals, aligning messaging with campaign activity and providing ongoing measurement on effectiveness of campaigns.
- Assist in new campaign setup by creating URLs and historical documentation regarding campaign launches and testing design. Develop pre-project measurement plans based on established KPIs in order to develop specific and actionable recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree, in Business, Marketing, Technology, or related discipline.
- 3+ years of digital strategy/research/analysis experience.
- Expert user of SQL and Excel.
- Experience with various tracking methodologies used for digital campaigns.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Ability to work productively in a team environment.
- Deep understanding of analytics.