Help Desk Tech Support II
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Road to Success Starts Here!
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking career-minded individuals for our Help Desk Analyst II opportunity in Coppell, TX. The individual will be the Call Center Agent for 'internal' IS Help Desk, providing problem resolution, problem notification and problem escalation for general IS-related problems and issues. Agents may also be assigned to participate in projects impacting the business or projects geared towards the improvement of process.
Successful candidates have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of IS experience in a high volume call center environment supporting desktops, Microsoft Office products, remote assistance and other infrastructure related hardware and software.
- Good communication and customer service skills a must.
- Industry certifications not required but preferred.
- High School Degree required.
- Experience using problem management tools preferred.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE