Account Manager-Personal Lines
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Personal Lines Insurance – Account Manager
After 20+ years, Hays Companies continues to be one of the fastest growing privately owned full service brokerage firms in the U.S. We provide services in all major risk management and insurance coverage disciplines, employee benefits and retirement planning for businesses of all sizes. We strive to be the premier insurance brokerage, focused on building client partnerships. Our structure and entrepreneurial spirit allows us to make decisions based on what is best for each client.
We currently have a full-time position open for a Personal Lines Account Manager in our Minneapolis, MN office. The ideal candidate is a motivated insurance professional with at least 5 years of experience servicing auto and homeowner’s lines of insurance.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Gather, review and organize information to complete submissions and applications for new and renewal business
- Perform day-to-day customer service consultation and account management
- Program Marketing and Underwriting Management
- Perform administrative duties such as billing, processing and maintaining database
- Motivated insurance professional with 5 years of experience in Personal Lines insurance (specifically auto and homeowner’s insurance lines)
- Must hold a current Property & Casualty insurance license
- Ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills with a proven commitment to high quality customer service
- Strong attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Account Manager-Personal Lines
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly