- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Our Claims Representatives work independently to perform detailed and highly complex claim functions. Investigation, evaluated and settle Auto PIP/BI claims. Assist in the recovery of corporate claim expenditures from insureds, uninsured motorists, businesses and other insurers, etc.
- Associate's degree in Business Administration, Insurance or a related field or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Completion of the Insurance Institute of America's: General Insurance Program, Associate in Claims, Associate in Management or equivalent.
- CPCU coursework or designation.
- Subrogation experience in a property/casualty insurance company.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Experience to include :
- Analyzing and problem solving
- Organization and planning
- Decision making
- Medical bill auditing
- Coordination and collection of data to handle subrogation opportunities on multiple claims from one event
- Basic PC software skills (Word, Excel etc.)