Senior Underwriter - Commercial Lines - Connecticut (Remote)
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Commercial Senior Underwriter will be part of a growing team of a well-respected regional insurance company that has been in business for over 100 years. This is a critical role to work remotely from home in Connecticut where you will be responsible for the selection and maintenance of a profitable and growing book of business for all lines of property and casualty insurance for a large territory or assigned group of agents. The ideal candidate will have strong technical insurance knowledge, an in-depth understanding of underwriting principles, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where strong organizational skills are also a must.
Who is a fit for this role?
- Previous commercial lines property and casualty underwriting experience required.
- Professional designations such as CPCU or other underwriting-related designations a plus.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Occasional travel required.
Apply for Senior Underwriter - Commercial Lines - Connecticut (Remote)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly