Mktg-Regional HO-Lead Cons
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Regional Marketing Home Office partners with Regional Marketing Field to support the development, implementation, and measurement of Regional Marketing and Customer Experience programs. Through this partnership we strengthen our corporate purpose to help people realize their hopes and dreams through products and services designed to protect them from life's uncertainties and to prepare them for the future.
A Home Office Lead Consultant supports business growth and improved customer loyalty through field marketing program implementation and marketing team education. A HOLC acts as an advocate, liaison, and program subject matter expert for field marketing teams and partners with Regional Marketing Areas of Responsibility (AORs) and Field MCs to ensure the swift implementation of countrywide marketing programs.
This role is a newly created position within our Home Office Regional Marketing team and is based in Northbrook, IL. Candidate selected will report directly to the Director, Regional Marketing – East Territory, but will also support the Director, Regional Marketing – West Territory. This position will be a developmental role for individuals looking to build skillset toward the Regional Senior Marketing Manager role. Future mobility to one of our 14 regional field offices is required.
Regional Marketing Strategy
- Inform Home Office Manager/Sr. Manager of regional-level issues, trend needs and opportunities
- Assist Home Office Manager/Sr. Manager in the development of field marketing plan and strategy
- Accountable for field marketing plan implementation
- Establish and leverage measurement data to report on program success and alignment to strategy at a regional
- Determine field program needs as it relates to field marketing needs and opportunities
Regional Program Execution
- Identify preferred vendors and manage regional/local marketing vendor relationships
- Partner with Program Management to develop and implement nationalized local programs
- Coordinate with Field Associate Manager to execute nationalized local programs
- Navigate other AORs on behalf of the field marketing team to address needs and opportunities
- Manage the regional budget and resource allocation
- Solicit input/feedback from Field Sr. Manager's and Field Associate Manager's on program execution, marketing trends and opportunities at a regional level
- Establish metrics and report on overall zone program results to the Home Office Director
- Analyze marketing data to identify zone marketing trends/opportunities
- Bachelor degree with marketing concentration preferred, MBA a plus
- 6+ years of Marketing or related business experience
- Prior management or supervision experience preferred
- Advanced Marketing/Customer Experience knowledge
- Advanced insurance industry knowledge
- Advanced organization and project/program management skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Advanced meeting facilitations skills
- Advanced presentation development and delivery skills
- Intermediate leadership skills
- Intermediate personnel development and management skills
- Ability to align program results with regional marketing strategy
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Intermediate proficiency in online meeting solutions (e.g., WebEx)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of social media and digital marketing concepts
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.