- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Summary: Office Coordinator
To assist in a first line management capacity, administering company policies, procedures, functions, and activities of the Plano office.
The position reports to the Senior Vice President, and is responsible for:
Facilities and Office Management, Company Purchasing & Payables Liaison, Selected Vendor Management Responsibilities, General Liaison to the Hallmark Corporate Office, Internal Communications Coordinator and Assists with Special Projects.
1. Manages HSPL facilities including selection of supporting vendors, acquisition of facility assets (primarily FF&E), and monitors and maintains compliance with lease agreement terms, serves as project leader for facilities acquisition and expansion projects, develops and maintains facility use policies and employee policy compliance.
2. Serves as the primary purchasing manager and vendor contact for all purchases and vendors excluding those specifically designated to others. Coordinate the tracking, approval and payments of invoices and expenses for the HSPL business unit.
3. Serves as General HSPL Business Unit Office Liaison with the Corporate Office. Duties include coordination of events, shipments and deliveries, document transfer, signature acquisition and distribution, coordination of facilities for auditors and other Corporate visitors.
4. Develops and coordinates internal and external communications as directed by management or as required in connection with Facilities Management.
5. Provides administrative assistance to the President as requested.
6. All other duties as assigned.
Assists with special projects as assigned by management which may be encompass a wide array of projects.
Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete listing of potential duties or responsibilities and is subject to change.
Apply for Office Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly