Office Service Specialist
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Office Services Specialist provides key operations and administrative support to various underwriting divisions in a data entry role in accordance with established workflows, procedures and other company protocols. Primary duties entail data entry and review of newly submitted business. Additional duties would include completing insurance submissions, reviewing accounting histories, following up on overdue premiums and performing policy review.
- New submission and renewal clearance.
- Ordering reports from internal and external sites for both new business and renewal policies.
- Processing of endorsements within approved authority
- Processing and mailing of legal Notices.
- Processing of Broker of Record requests.
- Updating underwriting files with additional information and/or policy documents.
- Opening, sorting, indexing and distributing incoming mail both paper and electronic.
- FEDEX,USPS and processing with postage machine for standard and certified mail
- Scanning and photocopy work
- Miscellaneous projects
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to work in both a paper and paperless (Imaged )environment
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
Apply for Office Service Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly