National Accounts Senior Implementation Consultant
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The National Account Implementation team provides enhanced customer support during the Implementation process.
The Implementation Sr. Consultant will leverage industry experience to lead projects across internal departments and provide outstanding service in customer facing roles of pre- and post-sale activities. Excellent writing skills, ability to create exceptional content, attention to detail, self-motivation, and ability to structure and implement tactical change are key traits of the Implementation Manager to effectively represent Allstate Benefits in the marketplace.
- Implement assigned accounts working and collaborating with technology, sales, administration and marketing to provide the best working conditions for a successful enrollment.
- Maintain Timeline / Project Plans for Assigned Accounts Maintain up to date project plan / timeline for all cases.
- Proactively notify management if tasks are not on schedule or falling behind. Maintain a timely response time and communications for assigned accounts.
- Maintain a timely response time for acknowledgement of issues. Consistently track open items and issues upon receipt. Frequently keep client updated on the status. Resolve within negotiated acceptable timeframe with client.
- Meetings and ongoing communication with clients, brokers, enrollment firm partners during last four weeks of implementation. Hold weekly meetings with clients, brokers, enrollment firm partners during last four weeks of implementation. Timelines and meeting minutes should be distributed prior to each meeting. Communicate frequently and often to everyone involved with the account.
- Audits Work with premium administration and I/T to audit business post enrollment to ensure policies are being issued and paid as expected.
- Proactively meet with VPNAs to discuss re-enrollments strategize re-enrollment. Measured by Successful re-enrollments. Look at underwriting requirements for upcoming enrollment and additional product implementation opportunities.
- Training for team members, Support training needs for team members and ongoing learning / development.
- Participate in sales conference calls and meetings upon request to enhance understanding of responses provided and provide additional detail.
- Liaison with various colleagues and subject matter experts to ensure product and administration information is understood and available.
- Three or more years of experience in the voluntary benefits industry or in a comparable business environment preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to read and interpret complex information, talk with customers and listen attentively.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects and complete high quality work against strict and conflicting deadlines.
- Effectively build interpersonal relationship skills in order to establish working relationships with direct reports, peers and colleagues.
- Creative problem-solving and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to embrace and respect the team culture approach.
- Excellent presentation skills in front of high level executives.
- Exhibit a can-do approach and aspire to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Assertive self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Must be proficient in the following applications: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Pro and various administration systems.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.