- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
As a licensed Insurance Agent, the successful candidate will contact prospective customers from a list of possible x-dates and discuss various insurance needs for their business. (All “leads” are provided by company.)
- Discuss insurance products available and the needs of the prospect.
- Recommend insurance solutions over the telephone.
- Call prospects to obtain expiration dates and other information to qualify them, accurately recording call activity into contact management systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree a plus.
- Property and Casualty License will be required – chosen candidate must possess a valid current license or the ability to successfully complete coursework and examination for license within the first 30 days of employment. (Meadowbrook will cover related expenses for initial coursework and examination)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience in business to business sales, telemarketing environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills including telephone skills.
- Sit, stand, walk/ambulatory.
- Abillity to lift 10 pounds.
Apply for Insurance Agent
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly