Client Service Associate
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Paul Global Benefits (PGB) is a full-service Employee Benefits Consulting Firm with a global client base. We are seeking energetic professionals who are interested in learning and growing within our organization.
The role of Client Service Associate includes general account support functions and customer service assistance. This is a great opportunity to begin a career in a dynamic industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint , Excel & Outlook
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detail oriented, organized, and capable of multi-tasking
- Ability to work well in a team environment but also be self-disciplined
Preferred candidates will have:
- Desire to learn and advance in the Employee Benefits market
- Prior customer service experience
- Communicating effectively with clients, insurance carriers and internal team members
- Maintaining accurate client files and records for general reference and office use.
- Assisting in the process of client issue resolution.
- Preparation for and participation in conference calls/meetings
- Contributing to the team effort by supporting other functions when needed
Apply for Client Service Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly