Data Analyst - Troy MI
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
This challenging and rewarding career opportunity is with a growing health insurance brokerage agency in Michigan. It offers the ability to work in a small, growing organization with strong employee benefits. The brokerage agency serves as an extension of their customers’ Finance and Human Resource departments by working with their leadership team to manage and shape benefit programs of the future. The organization believes that leading-edge technology provides meaningful information which is used to evaluate cost drivers, trends, and savings opportunities associated with benefit plans. Valuable benefit trend statistics and surveys are some of the core pieces of information that the organization provides clients to help support benefit plan design strategy and decisions. You will work in a high energy, fast paced environment.
What Are the Goals of the Role?
- Support the Broker and Account Manager in the servicing of existing accounts and acquisition of new accounts. The primary focus is to assist with account reporting, analysis, and annual renewals.
- Develop analysis and quotes coverage for the following lines of insurance coverage: Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Stop Loss.
Who would be qualified?
- 2+ years’ experience with group health insurance agency or carrier ideal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or related.
- Proficient in mathematics and data analysis.
- Customer focused.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
Apply for Data Analyst - Troy MI
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly