Client Service Representative - Commercial Lines
- Career Level
- Not Specified
We are seeking highly motivated and experienced candidates for the position of Commercial Lines Client Services Representative (CSR). This person will provide customer support to existing clients for a commercial lines book of business. Relationship is everything industry and emphasis is placed on developing good rapport with clients in order to provide outstanding customer service.
- Assist producer in the writing of new accounts which includes quoting and collecting information to quote business.
- Maintenance of current accounts which includes requiting and processing renewals
- Work directly with underwriters to ensure accurate coverages for our clients
- Provide existing clients with certificates of insurance, identification cards, process endorsements and cancellations, report claims, etc.
- Maintain follow-up and suspense files on outstanding orders and correspondence and checking policies and completing policy checklist.
- Oder loss runs and mvr’s
- Prepare policies to be delivered.
- Current Property and Casualty Insurance License.
- Ability to complete ACORD applications and carrier supplemental applications correctly.
- General scanning, proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Bilingual a plus
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including paid vacation, paid holidays and bonus plan for full time employees.
Apply for Client Service Representative - Commercial Lines
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly