Customer Service Representative - Personal Auto Insurance
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Hallmark Specialty Personal Lines, a division of Hallmark Financial Services (NASDAQ:HALL), is seeking insurance service professionals with a strong understanding of personal lines insurance products to join our team!
Insurance Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative, your positive can-do attitude is what makes you an asset. As a representative of Hallmark, you're the voice of the organization and may be the first interaction many of our callers have with us. Using your superior customer service skills, you'll assist our insured customers and agents with billing and other policy questions and concerns in both English and Spanish. In this role, you may also complete policy processing functions for new and existing business, answer emails, or assist agents and customers via live chat.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required
- 1 year Property/Casualty insurance industry experience (required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume call center environment
- Customer Service or call center background with professional telephone etiquette
- Advanced computer skills including working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Typing Skills – 35 WPM
Active P&C license and college degree preferred but not required.
We offer: Competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, 401(k).
Apply for Customer Service Representative - Personal Auto Insurance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly