Customer Care Unit Mgr II
- Career Level
- Not Specified
- Provide ongoing coaching and direction to associates and support a culture of teamwork, commitment, productivity and superior quality.
- Coordinate workflow and ensure client standards are met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Train and develop employees, communicate performance expectations, and manage for results.
- Participate in establishing/defining short- and long- term goals and plans for the work group.
- Participate in client meetings and/or regulatory audits. Obtain feedback on the performance of the work group and make appropriate adjustments to ensure client requirements are met.
- Monitor ongoing quality standards for employees/team and promote culture of continuous improvement.
- Investigate and appropriately address client inquiries, complaints and/or opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards and implement any necessary procedural changes.
- Maintain the accuracy of client performance reports.
- Request information and/or provide updates as needed.
- Handle other duties and projects as requested based on business needs.
- Maintain and increase operational skills and knowledge on an on-going basis and attend workshops, seminars, and other training sessions as appropriate.
- Effectively collaborates with management/leadership regarding process, staff, client needs and service levels. May also back up operations manager as needed.
Core Hours are Monday thru Friday from 12:00 p.m. - to 9:00 p.m.
Assurant, Inc. helps people protect what matters most to them. We provide specialty protection products and related services to safeguard against risks. With a strong commitment to service, sophisticated technology and an array of flexible tools, we build solutions to meet customers' needs.
Our businesses — Assurant Solutions and Assurant Specialty Property — serve customers and clients in the United States and select worldwide markets. All of our employees are dedicated to the same goal: Working with integrity, innovation and dedication so that customers are glad they chose Assurant when it matters most.
Learn more by clicking on www.Assurant.comBasic Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Three years supervisory experience managing, motivating, and developing employees
- Basic office computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple goals and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to analyze a situation, influence others, and negotiate a win-win
- Demonstrated ability to be decisive and results-oriented with a high level of integrity
- Ability to innovate and improve processes as needed
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Must be flexible and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Associate or Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in mortgage servicing, banking, insurance, contact center management, business process outsourcing, or related industries
- Working knowledge of mortgage servicing systems
- Knowledge of ADP system or other time management tools