At Progressive, our diverse group of more than 26,000 talented professionals come from all walks of life and all fields of business— spanning six large corporate offices and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices around the country.
Whether it's the pride of working for a successful, Fortune 200 Company or the enjoyment of experiencing a unique work environment every single day—you'll soon find out there are a lot of perks to working here.
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life, where hard work is celebrated and rewarded, where you can see what you're truly made of … and love what you do.
Product Manager - Personal Lines
As a Product Manager at Progressive, you are empowered with profit and loss responsibility to manage and grow your business. You'll lead product development, rate revision and pricing support as a Product Manager for your state(s). Additionally, you'll develop and lead a comprehensive strategy that positions our products to meet our clients' needs, builds company revenue and outperforms competitors. Gain general management experience by overseeing analysts and product specialists while ensuring strategic development and profitable growth of your state(s).
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Product management in our Personal Lines group which includes insurance products for personal owned vehicles such as auto, motorcycle, boat and RV.
* Set the strategy and lead execution for your state(s) which includes understanding the nuances of your state(s) such as regulatory and legislative complexities
* Maintain knowledge of local competitive dynamics which can vary between states
* Collaborate with the field sales teams and claims organization to review processes and continue finding ways to enhance competitiveness
* Work closely with external stakeholders such as independent agents, regulators and lobbyists/trade organizations
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Math/Actuarial Science or related field of study such as Statistics
* MBA/Master's degree preferred
* 5-7 years of business experience with a demonstrated track record of business decision-making and leadership
* Superior problem-solving, quantitative and analytical skills and proven ability to make data-driven decisions
* Strong business relationship skills including collaboration, influencing, building strategic partnerships and contract negotiations
* Ability to represent Progressive interests to partners and other key audiences
* Leadership, communication and project management skills
* Demonstrated creativity and innovation
* Gainshare bonus of up to 40% of salary (Our annual Gainshare bonus program rewards employees based on the company's achievement of annual performance objectives)
* Restricted Stock Program
* Flexible work arrangements and casual dress
* Ongoing training, tuition assistance and opportunities for career advancement
* Award winning, supportive environment including Employee Resource Groups
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
* 401k plan
* Employee discounts
* Child care subsidy
* On-site clinical care and fitness center [for positions at our campus locations]
Apply now and find out what it's like to be valued for the talent and passion you invest in all that you do.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying with us:
* You'll be asked for information around your employment history and educational background
* After applying, you are able to monitor your status in the recruiting process on your profile
* A recruiter will contact you by email or phone if you are under consideration for a current position
* Some positions require candidates to meet company requirements on our online assessment test
* Candidates must pass a comprehensive background check
Equal Opportunity EmployerJob: Marketing Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Mayfield Village Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Regular