At Progressive, our diverse group of more than 26,000 talented professionals come from all walks of life and all fields of business— spanning six large corporate offices and hundreds of smaller claims and legal offices around the country.
Whether it's the pride of working for a successful, Fortune 200 Company or the enjoyment of experiencing a unique work environment every single day—you'll soon find out there are a lot of perks to working here.
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life, where hard work is celebrated and rewarded, where you can see what you're truly made of … and love what you do.
Join our collaborative team of dedicated individuals—and love what you do.
Why Progressive? We're an organization that celebrates and rewards hard work each and every day, with a goal of being a company people can trust.
Our Administrative Assistants help bring order in our insurance defense litigation law offices by supporting our House Counsel attorneys and handling the day-to-day administrative needs of the office as a whole. You will be responsible for processing mail, answering phones, filing, paying bills, ordering supplies, scheduling, copying and faxing. An entry level and significant position within a stable company, this role offers you the chance to work directly with attorneys and the legal support staff to expand your knowledge in a fast-paced legal environment.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
• High school degree or GED equivalent
• 3+ years of related experience
• Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of associated software, including Microsoft products
• Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize work assignments
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with others
• Gainshare bonus of up to 16% of salary (Our annual Gainshare bonus program rewards employees based on the company's achievement of annual performance objectives)
• Ongoing training, tuition assistance and opportunities for career advancement
• Award winning, supportive environment including Employee Resource Groups
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
• 401k plan
• Employee discounts
• Child care subsidy
• On-site clinical care and fitness center
Apply now and find out what it's like to be valued for the talent and passion you invest in all that you do.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying with us:
• You'll be asked for information around your employment history and educational background
• After applying, you are able to monitor your status in the recruiting process on your profile
• A recruiter will contact you by email or phone if you are under consideration for a current position
• Some positions require candidates to meet company requirements on our online assessment test
• Candidates must pass a comprehensive background check
Equal Opportunity Employer
#vfj-11-11#Job: Administrative Primary Location: United States-Oregon-Tigard Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Regular