Early Career Professional Associate
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The Chubb Group of Companies is looking for professionals with a Bachelor's Degree to join our Early Career Development Program. This is a permanent full-time position and a compelling opportunity to join a growing, financially stable and successful company. As an industry leader, Chubb is an employer of choice for students aspiring to develop a meaningful career in a fast-paced, diverse company with offices in most major US cities.
At Chubb, we have designed our Early Career Development Program to hone your skills and talents, to help you reach your career goals. By joining the Chubb Early Career Development Program, you will be part of an experience that supports the well-rounded development of critical business skills which turn contribute to the future success of our company.
Our blended program is designed to include hands-on business assignments in a variety of disciplines, interactive classroom instruction, team assignments and direct interaction with many of our senior executives. As part of this program you will receive:
- Business training unique to a career at Chubb;
- Technical training to deepen your skill level within your chosen discipline; and an understanding of our broader industry
- Interpersonal effectiveness training to help you gain strong communication and interactive skills
- Access to additional training to compliment your professional development.
You, along with your program peers form a unique community of achievers who we believe will become the future leaders of Chubb.
Who are we looking for?
Successful professionals at Chubb come from many backgrounds and experiences and bring that rich diversity with them to our company. They also have some things in common, and these attributes will lead to your success at ACE:
- Results orientation: a demonstrated ability to meet commitments; including under pressure
- Intellectual agility: capable and willing to master and apply new knowledge
- Personal capacity: accepting and welcoming of additional responsibility over time
- Communication skills: an ability to communicate successfully in various settings
- Interpersonal/team skills: able to work effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Self-leadership : an ability to take full ownership of work and show initiative as needed
- Client focused: understanding of the needs of customers and clients
- Work ethic: a commitment to hard work and a high ethical conduct
If this accurately describes you, begin pursuing your career with Chubb !
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Under limited supervision, work in a team environment to perform a variety of functions servicing US produced Multinational Programs
- Review and set-up New Business and Renewal Multinational programs based on information received from Underwriters within the established timeframes and quality standards of ACE Global Services
o Prepare program implementation notice and policy issuance instructions
o Premium invoicing and registrations
o Issuance of claims bulletins
- Track issuance of local invoices, policies, certificates, and premium payments
- Maintain electronic files according to established protocols
- Maintain account checklists within established standards for monthly metrics reporting
- Communicate and escalate open items as required to ensure resolution and “end to end” account management
- Update/complete MAX tasks, including delay reasons, within required timeframes
- Research and respond to requests from Underwriting, AGS supporting units, and Network Partner Company offices
- Participate in account related meetings as required (i.e. Binding, Account Status, Pre-Renewal and Stewardship meetings)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities
- College degree required. Accounting, Finance, Business preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and proficiency in reconciliation work
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word , and Access
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to quickly establish strong working relationships and instill confidence with external customers, team members and all levels of management
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to operate with a minimum of structure and capable of working/participating in an environment which is constantly changing
- High commitment to quality. Willing to take responsibility for assigned accounts and the processes which support the success of that account
- Ability to work under pressure and within established departmental standards and timetables
Wilmington 19803UnderwritingTravel - NoJob Posting - Jul 29, 2016, 4:45:33 PM