- Career Level
- Not Specified
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Under moderate supervision, works independently as a fully qualified practitioner within the field platform. Operates under the dual underwriting structure to drive this process by providing intelligent, well thought out recommendations through the use of financial and commercial analysis, industry trends, and outside economic factors. Enhances the Company's presence in the respective territory via relationship building and providing superior service to generate new business opportunities. Uses discipline and available tools in reducing risk profile across a wide spectrum of business in the branch and manages overall costs in order to yield superior results.
• Ability to work closely and cohesively with all positions within Chubb Surety
• Ability to clearly and accurately represent business issues to external customers
• Exceptional organization skills
• Significant financial and business analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to make independent recommendations on complex issues
• Ability to work independently, efficiently, with attention to detail.
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to effectively and concisely deliver difficult & complex messages to all levels of internal & external parties
• Ability to prioritize a wide range of tasks, delegate accordingly, and respond expediently
• Proficient with business systems and standard PC applications, including Excel and Word)
• Ability to use modeling systems, pricing tools, and credit models
• Demonstrated awareness and understanding of all market data (industry publications, project/bid result sources, regional business news sources, etc.)
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Chubb Warren - 3 Mountain View
Basking Ridge 07061-1615UnderwritingTravel - NoJob Posting - Aug 3, 2016, 12:10:07 PM