TIBCO - Technical Lead
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The purpose of this role is to assist in the Delivery of TIBCO Integration Technology Services for Allstate Roadside Services (ARS) and to provide enhance or build new capabilities. Specifically, this role is part of the ARS-TIBCO Team, which is responsible for the ARS Integration Platform and Open API Platform. Therefore, the ARS-TIBCO integration platform is of paramount importance to the core services of ARS and is mission critical in all our strategic initiatives..
The scope of this job is an experienced TIBCO — Systems Analyst or Lead Developer; With 8+ years' experience in the build of TIBCO Services, management and upgrade infrastructure; implement and maintain/support for an Enterprise TIBCO integration platform.
- Building out and upgrading existing and new ARS-TIBCO infrastructure.
- Oversight of environments (development thru Production)
- Mentoring of junior developers
- Conduct code reviews and implement best-practices to ensure the highest code quality
- Lead test-driven development and align to an Agile methodology to build new services
- Be the lead for all Solution Design efforts to services within this role's responsibilities.
- Adhere to and lead code quality and code deployment best practices to achieve speed to market for key services.
- Participation in Disaster Recovery/High Availability testing
- Participate in Rapid response to resolve issues experienced by Enterprise-wide TIBCO Applications area
- Participation in Root Cause analysis post Rapid response call/ Incident tickets
- Provide Level 3 support for ETS-TIBCO Operations Team
- Creation of detailed training materials for internal and potential external use.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be very self-motivated.
- Assure the consistency across all project work products
- Collaborate effectively with other teams (internal and external) in a very dynamic environment
- The individual must have a demonstrated history of successfully working in a high-paced team environment.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 8+ years of related experience
- Expertise in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Expertise in Agile, XP, Scrum development methodologies
- Excellent technical, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional expertise and detailed knowledge of TIBCO Administrator, Business Works, HAWK, EMS, RVD and Business Connect.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze technical information, evaluate products, services and vendors, and make recommendations
- This resource will need to be comfortable presenting to all levels of client staff as a representative of the iCoE.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project/team leadership skills
- Knowledge of Change Control and ITIL Processes.
- This individual must be willing to provide rotational Off-hours support (24 * 7)
- TIBCO Business Works 5.x (including 5.2.1, 5.3.2 and potentially higher versions)
- TIBCO Business Connect 5.1+ (knowledge of v. 3.6 considered a plus)
- TIBCO Admin 5.x
- TIBCO EMS 4.3 and higher
- TIBCO Hawk
- TIBCO RVD/RVRD (Rendezvous)
- TIBCO Adapters: SAP, File, ADB, MSMQ
- SSH SSL
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.